President & CEO
TAIKISHA - GEICO
EGM - Virtual Engineering
General Manager, Automotive OEM Services
Director - Painting Engineering Division, Assistant to General Manager
SCIVIC (China Automobile Industry Engineering Corporation)
Global Robotics / Automation Director
• Carl Doeksen is the Global Robotics & Automation Director at 3M Headquarters in St. Paul, MN where he leads teams to accelerate full robotic, and fixed automation, solutions for 3M’s industrial customers around the world. Prior to joining 3M, Carl spent 4 years at Honeywell’s Sensors & Signal Processing Laboratory.
• Carl has a BS in Finance from the University of Minnesota, an MBA from the University of Minnesota, and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) as well as a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (DMAIC and DFSS). He has held multiple International Leadership positions for 3M (UK, DE, CN) and has spent most of his career in international operations.
• He’s active in the Robotics Industry, serving on the Board of Directors of the Robotics Industry Association (RIA/A3) as well as the International Federation of Robotics (IFR) Marcom and Suppliers Committees.
• Carl and his wife Kelly have two young daughters and they currently live in Austin
Global Portfolio Leader, Robotics & Automation
• Global Portfolio Leader, Robotics & Automation | 3M
• Ian Foslien is the Global Robotics & Automation Portfolio Leader at 3M Headquarters in St. Paul, MN where he manages strategic partnerships, marketing, & business development teams to help 3M’s manufacturing customers around the world to automate their abrasive processes. Ian has also had prior leadership roles within 3M’s Automotive Aftermarket, Personal Safety, and Corporate Strategy organizations.
• Prior to 3M, he worked as an Innovation Manager at Visteon Corporation, helping to develop and commercialize new technologies for Automotive OEMs.
• Ian has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Minnesota and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
• Ian and his wife, Jessica, live in St. Paul, MN with their young daughter.
Automotive Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
Group Chief Technology Officer
Lead Center Manager of Paint Process Automation
Vice President Paint
Head of R&D
Director ME Paint APAC
Technical Head of Material Engineering
TOYOTA MOTOR EUROPE
Manufacturing Engineering Director
President & CEO
DURR PAINTSHOP SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Deputy General Manager
MONTAPLAST AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEM
VP of Painting Process
Head of Paintshop China
VOME Chief Engineer (China Paint)
FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Vehicle System Chief Engineer
SAIC - GM
Paintshop Department Director
Deputy chief engineer, Body Assembly Manufacture Engineering
Asia Product Director
AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
DONGFENG DESIGN INSTITUTE
FIDIA AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING SYSTEMS