After the well-performed 2018 SURCAR SHANGHAI CONGRESS, SURCAR celebrates its fifth anniversary on April 22-23, 2020. This 5th edition of SHANGHAI CONGRESS will be the Ultimate High Quality Conference which is made of four Technical Sessions, Panel discussions, mixing up formats including inspring Keynotes addresses, Awards Ceremony and also enjoyable Networking and socliazing activities.
High quality Technical Presentations
- The SURCAR Technical Committee carefully planned the Program, sent out the Call for Papers and then jointly filtered the replies to ensure that the Presentations were technically interesting and in line with the chosen topics and themes.
- SURCAR favor Presentations made jointly by both the end user Auto OEMs and their chosen Paint and/or Equipment Supplier – this helps to ensure that there is a balanced and real feedback of their Industrial experience.
- SURCAR also favor Presentations about different phases of a large Project, this can be over several Congresses depending on the phase, Preplanning/Innovation, Engineering, Installation, Commissioning and Production.
Networking and Experience sharing
- SURCAR enables you to meet and interact with specialists and decision makers from the main Auto OEMS, Sub-Assembly Suppliers, Specialized Project Management, Engineering, Paint Material and Equipment Manufacturers. Contacts can be initiated during the Event and later kept alive by being an active member of the SURCAR Community.
- SURCAR participants can listen and learn to industrial feedback from recently commissioned Paintshops where the Layouts and Processes integrate the latest state of the art solutions.
- Taking part in SURCAR, you can better understand Processes, Materials and Equipment, with their advantages and disadvantages, to see how they can be integrated into your existing or future Paintshops.